My bachelorette party in Las Vegas was everything I wanted it to be. It was the perfect mix of bachelorette party fun and girlfriend getaway. I wanted to relax at the pool while enjoying the nightlife of Las Vegas. We decided on a long weekend in June when the weather wasn’t too hot and tickets to Magic Mike were available!
- I recommend going from Thursday to Sunday. Everyone arrives on Thursday and relaxes during the day on Friday before going out big that night. Everyone recovers on Saturday before leaving on Sunday. Flying with a hangover is the worst—I wanted to avoid it.
- Our Lyft driver from the airport took us to a liquor store to stock up for the weekend so that we didn’t pay higher prices near the strip. It also saved us a trip.
- Use No Cover Nightclubs to put your name on the guests lists of clubs without having to pay covers.
- I rarely gamble (same with most of the girls on the trip), but we had a lot of fun playing Pai Gow Poker. Up to six people play at a time, which is great for a large group. Look for tables with a $10 or $15 minimum bet at the less expensive casinos for your first time. You can sit for a fairly long without losing much money (and sometimes winning) even if you are a first-timer. The dealers tend to be friendly and will help you play.
- Go see Magic Mike! You have to book early though because it’s a big hit. If you have at least 10 people in your group, you can book through group sales for a discount. It was a great show. I recommend getting the seats along the aisles to the stage. The performers move on and off the stage a lot.
- Get a cabana for your relaxation day. You don’t want to have to get up early to get good seats at the pool.
- There’s a ton of clubs to choose from. We really enjoyed the Marquis because it had an awesome outdoor space as well as a busy dance floor.
- Get fake tattoos! It was a great surprise to see one set had a picture of my fiancé. You can get them from this Etsy store. It was a big hit!