A week in Rio de Janeiro to celebrate Carnaval in February 2009.
- Stay in Leblon. We stayed at the Hotel Ritz. It’s a beautiful hotel close to the beach, restaurants and bars.
- Do the cablecar to Sugerloaf Mountain an hour before sunset and watch the sunset from the bar at the top, drinking caipirinhas
- Sector 5 is the best value for money for seats in the Sambadromo
- Hang glide
- March with one of the schools in the Sambadromo
- Spend time in the neighborhoods of Santa Teresa & Lapa
- Visit one of the nearby beach towns (Angra dois Reais or Buzios)
- Explore more of Brazil!
Itinerary and Packing List:
Download the file here.
- The War of the End of the World